1.- What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize it.
2.- Types of cookies
- Depending on the owner of the cookie, there are:
- a) Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- b) Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Depending on the duration of the cookie, there are:
- a) Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
b). Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie with which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, a period that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose of the cookie, there are:
- a) Analysis cookies: are those that, if they are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made of the service offered. To do this, the user’s browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- b) Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this profile.
Likewise, it is possible that when you visit a website or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that serves to show, subsequently, advertising related to the search that has been made and to develop control of our ads in relation to, For example, with the number of times they have been seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
- c) Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, Carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
- d) Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria of the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
3.- Cookies used in www.nuriagarces.com
On the website we nuriagarces.com normally use our own and third-party cookies for the purposes indicated below.
List of the different cookies used on corporate websites
|Name of supplier
||Purpose of the cookie
||Description of the purpose of the cookie
||More information about the use of third-party cookies
||Obtain navigation information and measure and analyze the audience.
||Learn more about Google Analytics
||Viewing embedded videos
||View embedded videos, estimate their bandwidth, record the most recent videos watched in a specific browser, allow control of visits to YouTube videos.
||Learn more about YouTube
||Interact with the social network and other purposes of Twitter.
||More information about Twitter
||Interact with the social network and other features of Facebook
||More information about Facebook
||Technical and analytical functions
||Make browsing easier for our visitors. It detects if you have logged in to LinkedIn every time you visit our website and this information is supplemented if you follow and share “about LinkedIn”. These cookies also store user information such as: IP address, browser type, operating system…
||More information aboutLinkedIn
||Access to blogs
Register, identify and access blogs and WordPress’ own purposes.
|Learn more about WordPress
Note. This list will be updated as soon as possible, as the services offered on the websites and the cookies used for this purpose change. However, occasionally, during this update, the list may no longer include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those registered in this list.
4.- Informed consent
5.- Revocation and elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options that the user has installed on your computer. If you have not allowed the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our websites. Check your browser for tools and options for deleting cookies.
The website may nuriagarces.com modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative and regulatory requirements or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Therefore, users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified through the website or, if they are registered, through an email.
7.- Additional guarantees – Management of cookies
As an additional guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of the browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked through the available content and privacy configuration options. Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this ‘private mode’:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Unknown
Important: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the ‘private mode’, although your browsing on our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through the browser settings. In this case, nuriagarces.com does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website.
To modify the browser settings, consult the manufacturer’s help. For example: